- Relief camp for the people of the flood-ravaged Kerala:The Management of PISTA initiated a relief camp for the people of the flood-ravaged Kerala. It was a humble and small effort to render manpower support. The motive was not only to provide on-ground relief but at the same time create awareness on basic survival tips in case of emergencies.
- The team for this campaign included plumber, electricians, Basic first aider, other maintenance personnel, and a management representative.PISTA stepped in with manpower to help with the restoration of electricity and plumbing facilities. The village heads sought necessary permissions for us to carry out the work. Tube lights and LED bulbs were also distributed during this camp.
- Ernakulam District facilitated our team in reaching the most affected area. PISTA also donated basic first aid kit and medicines to the rotary club.
A lot of interaction with the localities
we heard the agonizing night of flooding
Vital points of survival tips where shared.
We reiterated on safety.
The rotary club of Perumbavoor Ernakulam District facilitated
our team in reaching to the most affected area.
lives lost damages beyond words
PISTA also donated basic first aid kit and medicines.
PISTA salutes the endurance
The survival spirit of the people of Kerala.
- Cleanliness and Safety Hand in Hand:A clean India would be the best tribute we Indians could pay to the father of our nation, Mahatma Gandhi on his birth anniversary. Aligning itself with the Nationwide cleanliness campaigns Pondicherry International Safety Training Academy conducted “Swachh Bharat Drive” at the Poothurai Village, Tamil Nadu on 02nd October last year. The entire PISTA team enthusiastically participated in the campaign and provided impetus towards a cleaner environment in and around the village.
- The main aim of this drive was to tidy the village and to create awareness on hygiene and cleanness amongst the villagers specially women and children.
Cleanliness and Safety
- PISTA team presented a skit/meme with the topic: “Thamizha Thamizha“. Some saplings were also distributed by the team to the Village People.
- Like Safety, cleanliness is also one of the most basic and vital aspects of Healthy living.
- PISTA regularly undertakes such awareness drives at the near-by villages to sensitize the local populace.
- One such CLEAN-UP drive was held in the surrounding areas of the training center and the Mettupalayam Industrial Belt which was well received and appreciated by all.
- PISTA Management plans to Initiate and organize many campaigns to create awareness as part of its Social responsibility in the region.
- PISTA incorporates the same zeal and commitment towards the upkeep and cleanliness of the State-of- the art OPITO Training Center.